Mike McKasty in Albany, NY.
I was burned in the great Pine Hills underground fires of 1952.
Dev office Demands the Following and are non-negotiable:
1. no one is to use jQuery if they dont know how
2. more sodaz pl0x
3. More cute dev interns
4. Any cute dev interns
5. Any female dev interns
6. Unit testing
7. unlimtted supply of buritos, without the cheese, dan is allergic
8. anything developed on wordpress will from here out no longer be reffered to as “development” instead we shall call it “tinkering” because wordpress is a Toy
9. we get to reserve the right to punish anyone serverly if they tell us to “make the P in wordpress capital”
10. we will from here on be reffered to as the most important asset to this comapny and be known as the “Gods of all things awesome on the web”
Just the right amount of people to not be obnoxious. (@ Andy’s Place) [pic]: http://t.co/hFzEgcDI
Thanksgiving 3. So. Full.
Haven’t been here in ages… (@ Sutter’s Mill and Mining Company) http://t.co/9IiHIIgU
H1 is the only H! #webstandards
I’m at Arthur Zankel Music Center (815 N. Broadway, at Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs) w/ 2 others http://t.co/UawuWgDC
OH: “There is no global namespace policy - just make everything global always, so you can always use it. That’s the policy.”
RT @Arremtea: Redic http://t.co/GyedARrq In other news @mckasty is officially healthier than me #pizzafriday